Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why Do I Blog?

Why do I blog? I am asked this question often. It would be nice if more than just three of you read what I had to say, I feel that I have quality contributions to make, but the main reason for taking the time out of my life to pen my thoughts is simply to straighten my thoughts. On any given day I have so much in my head that it would be nice to have Dumbledore’s Penseive, but I do not. So in my own way I clarify and clear by blogging. How do I choose what thoughts to elucidate? I commonly do not put a thought to ink unless I have a lucid opinion, one in which I am comfortable regardless of who agrees or disagrees. I have, however, had my mind changed from time-to-time and am open to a change of position or at least healthy discussion on most issues save one. I will not change my position on Jesus Christ being the one true God as a member of the Trinity and it is only by Him and through Him one must be saved. Sorry, to burst your bubble if you are an unbeliever, but Christ alone!

No comments: